Home » LucasArts Forums » Discussion » Discussion

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront III Speculation [TDE]

Permlink Replies: 12,238 - Pages: 612 [ Previous | 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 612 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 17, 2013 9:54 AM Last Post By: vadersdemise
raptor12866

Re: Star Wars Battlefront III Speculation [TDE]
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 11:04 AM   in response to: Ultimate-Sith in response to: Ultimate-Sith
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
I don't think i understand what you are saying.... anyway I completely agree with Red7. A firefight/nazi zombies or 4 player co-op would be a must have. Thats pretty much the reason I still play Cod-5 and the biggest reason my friend is getting halo 3: ODST
Grevious2.0

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 11:04 AM   in response to: Ultimate-Sith in response to: Ultimate-Sith
Welcome to the forums Ultimate-Sith and you have a good point.
Ultimate-Sith

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:54 AM   in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60... in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60...
I have a suggestion for this game if it ever does appear it would be great if something such as flying from planet to space could exist but there is one thing that happened in battlefront one that i would love to see brought back with a few improvements. I wonder if those of you out their remember that when the oponent armys renforcment count droped to below i think it was 15v the other remaining cpu character on that team would jump out of their ships. I beleive this should be brought back with one difference and that is that the cpu ships should ensure they are above ground before doing so. What do you think?
Red7 Standing By

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:37 AM   in response to: raptor12866 in response to: raptor12866
I never like mmo's, X-wing IS NOT COMING OUT, and
niether is the jedi knight series, so i urge you all
to boycott L.A games until bf3 is announced also I
think that when bf3 comes out they should have a nazi
zombie sort of thing.... where its just you and maybe
a friend or two versus waves of enemy soldiers!

Or 4 person online co-op and a 4 person online "firefight" or nazi zombie mode. I want that definitely.

And can anyone fill me in as to whether or not LA will be attending TGS? (Tokyo Game Show)

raptor12866

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:24 AM   in response to: steerpike73 in response to: steerpike73
I never like mmo's, X-wing IS NOT COMING OUT, and niether is the jedi knight series, so i urge you all to boycott L.A games until bf3 is announced also I think that when bf3 comes out they should have a nazi zombie sort of thing.... where its just you and maybe a friend or two versus waves of enemy soldiers!
steerpike73

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:14 AM   in response to: Tk-4314 in response to: Tk-4314
ugh! Boycotting? While I agree and have always maintained that Lucasarts should be forthcoming with information on this game, taking it to the point of refusing to buy their products is inane. Most of the game buying public isn't even aware of this thread. I seriously doubt Lucasarts will feel the impact of a hundred or so boycotters. Then of course when the game is released all of those people will somehow take credit. I'm getting TOR when it comes out. I think most threatening a boycott will too.
Villete

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:09 AM   in response to: sithmike45 in response to: sithmike45
Haha, this is so sad, nobody is listening to speculation anymore. Well, sense this is a speculation thread, I will continue. I think it would be cool if they had ice commits in the game, like some sort of challenge mode or something, that would be awsome, haha :)

Yeah , Ill join to Im not buying another Lucas Arts
product game or even anything to do with Lucas Arts
until Star Wars Battlefront 3 comes out and il tell
everyone I know to do the same.

What about The Old Republic? Or the new X-Wing game? What if they finally release a new Jedi Knight game? huh? Will you still not buy their games? Just curious.
Tk-4314

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 9:53 AM   in response to: Grevious2.0 in response to: Grevious2.0
m still with the boycott though, thanks Char el
Grevious2.0

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 9:51 AM   in response to: Char Ell in response to: Char Ell
Thanks for clearing that up Char Ell. I'm still not goanna be a part of the boycott.
Char Ell

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 9:15 AM   in response to: sithmike45 in response to: sithmike45
sithmike45:
+> http://www.petitiononl ine.com/TFUPC/petition.html and
to show boycotting does work and i urge u and all u
know not to buy a lucas arts product until
battlefront 3 comes out, look at TFU computer version
boycott it worked so u must not buy any lucas arts
product until it comes out+

That is an interesting assumption. No doubt the outcry from the gaming public had an effect on LucasArts and maybe that is why they decided to engage Aspyr in making the PC and Mac versions of TFU:USE. Or perhaps it's a simple matter of a new LucasArts president who supports PC gaming as opposed to his predecessor who didn't seem to care much for PC gaming. As far as I know however nobody from LucasArts has said they had Aspyr make the PC version of TFU:USE due to boycott of their games.

To be clear, posting about boycotting LucasArts games is not a bannable offense.
Multiple posts linking to a petition website would be considered spam however and hopefully everybody is aware that spam posting is a bannable offense. :)
|RST|1Lt.smith

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 8:15 AM   in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60... in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60...
5 dollars says the community will become annoied and create their own battlefront game and releace it before they do lol
Tk-4314

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 7:48 AM   in response to: Red7 Standing By in response to: Red7 Standing By
Boycott FTW!! I was checking out petitions online lookiy here:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ra ptor12/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself

Red7 Standing By

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 7:38 AM   in response to: Grevious2.0 in response to: Grevious2.0
Your all goanna get banned from here for that. Just
ask Jaybroni or Char Ell.

Relax Grevious, you don't have to be a cop for the moderators. They can't ban us if we don't disobey the rules. If we say that we are boycotting games and if we say it in a non-violent way that doesn't offend anyone than I'm willing to bet large amounts of money that we can't be banned.
QwertSnipa

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 7:38 AM   in response to: raptor12866 in response to: raptor12866
LOL Boycotting is not gonna do anything... Lucasarts will release SWBF3 when THEY want to! You guys need some patience. Just dont buy the games your not interested in. I am buying ES but not lucidity because I am not INTERESTED. Boycotting is pointless in this situation...
raptor12866

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 7:20 AM   in response to: sithmike45 in response to: sithmike45
or until they announce Battlefront 3
sithmike45

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 2:46 AM   in response to: sithmike45 in response to: sithmike45
http://www.petitiononl ine.com/TFUPC/petition.html and to show boycotting does work and i urge u and all u know not to buy a lucas arts product until battlefront 3 comes out, look at TFU computer version boycott it worked so u must not buy any lucas arts product until it comes out
sithmike45

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 2:38 AM   in response to: |RST|1Lt.smith in response to: |RST|1Lt.smith
Yeah , Ill join to Im not buying another Lucas Arts product game or even anything to do with Lucas Arts until Star Wars Battlefront 3 comes out and il tell everyone I know to do the same.
|RST|1Lt.smith

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 9:06 PM   in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60... in response to: a98d1a2e12c4a60...
well LA could be in trouble considering republic heroes just scored a zero for the demo on the 360 in my opinion. dang little kids running the market today it sucks. so for now ill just continue to play bf2 online.
Villete

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 8:38 PM   in response to: QwertSnipa in response to: QwertSnipa
No offence boycotting lucasarts is going a LITTLE to
far.

You do have a point there. I say, lets not think of it as boycotting, lets just think of it as not getting games we are not interested in, aha, at least that's how I see it. I mean, if they come out with a new X-Wing or Jedi Knight game I'm totally going to get it. I'm just not interested in anything LA has to offer, so I'm not going to waste my money on their products I don't want, simple as that, ahaha

Anyway though, I got the idea for the starspeeder from that article on Starwars.com, you guys should read it.

They should totally have REX as a playable hero, that would be awsome :)
Villete

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 8:15 PM   in response to: Grevious2.0 in response to: Grevious2.0
I think they should have the Star Speeder 3000 as a playable vehical in Star Wars Battlefront 3 if they ever made it. Or like an unlockable or something, aha, you know that thing from the disneyland ride. Would it be so much fun to blow up a star destroyer with one? I think so.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums