Home » LucasArts Forums » Support » PC

Thread: "Your cd key is not authorized to play this game" Error

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jun 1, 2012 2:41 PM Last Post By: ilias4780 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
ilias4780

Re: "Your cd key is not authorized to play this game" Error
Posted: Jun 1, 2012 2:41 PM   in response to: Artoran in response to: Artoran

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
I have the same exact problem!!! And i bought it from a store and it was sealed!! Someone tell us what to do or we will start advertise war with lucas arts! And we do not want this! You can not sell us problematic cd keys!
UL-Skyrunner

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 1:16 PM   in response to: Artoran in response to: Artoran

I have the same problem... I bought the game a few years ago and it started to say "Your cd key is not authorized to play this game" a few days ago.
That's why i bought a new game, i just received it today and used a new and fresh cd Key :D !
But guess what, "Your cd key is not authorized to play this game"

this is really annoying, cause i do really like this game ><.
altair97

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 9:34 PM   in response to: Artoran in response to: Artoran

I have the same problem and i've just bought the game and I'm sure I spelled it right. Please tell us what to do!
Artoran

"Your cd key is not authorized to play this game" Error
Posted: Mar 13, 2012 12:02 PM

I need help with this, it comes up every time I try and join a server in multiplayer, i can play singleplayer just fine, I've been looking online for a solution and it seems the main reasons are

1) You've been banned (haven't even had a chance to get into a server yet to be banned)

2) You illegally downloaded the game and stole a legit cd key (I bought the game off of ebay from One Stop Entertainment the game was sealed in its original casing and the key was safe inside)

So now I don't know what to do, I've checked and re-checked to make sure I spelled it right and still no luck, anyone have any suggestions?
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums