Home » LucasArts Forums » Support » PC

Thread: Problem with power brick puzzle in Escape From Naboo level

Permlink Replies: 9 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 6, 2011 7:29 AM Last Post By: paradigam Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
paradigam

Re: Problem with power brick puzzle in Escape From Naboo level
Posted: Jan 6, 2011 7:29 AM   in response to: jnoland91 in response to: jnoland91
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
I also had trouble moving two of the puzzle pieces and my solution was using Boba Fett to help move the last two pieces around, took a little playing with moving the pieces past there spots and back but it worked.

Hope this helps too for those of you having the same problem.
jnoland91

Posted: Jan 6, 2011 6:58 AM   in response to: makonix in response to: makonix
Hey. I don't know if anyone's still puzzling over this issue, but I put a post about it under the "Queen Amidala Face Puzzle" thread! Thanks to Steve_Gobl (fellow Dad helping kids/enjoying the game too) for noting that pushing the problem block first is vital. I still struggled from there, but did hit upon a solution. Hope it helps!
Steve_Gobl

Posted: Jan 3, 2011 8:15 PM   in response to: makonix in response to: makonix
I had the same issue. Before you break the bloxks for the other peices, you must move the first on into place...I don't know why.

I think I found it becuase I bumped into it fighting the soldiers....

Good Luck

S
Songinra Marek

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 6:08 AM   in response to: chris mulder in response to: chris mulder
just have a jedi/sith character to build the blocks; then push the blocks into the correct spaces. I've done it numerous times.
sewl

Re: RCT2
Posted: Dec 10, 2010 5:12 AM   in response to: makonix in response to: makonix
Hey makonix sorry to bother you. This is completely irrelevant to this website but I've recently been playing on the old game RCT2 and i haven't played it for years and i remember somebody by the same name as you, 'makonix' who made scenery objects for RCT2. If this is you could you possibly send me those objects as i can't find it anywhere else on the internet. If you could that would be most appreciated, thanks in advance, Sewl.
TimAZ987

Posted: May 31, 2010 9:56 PM   in response to: chris mulder in response to: chris mulder
i still have yet to see anyone post a fix or any kind of reply on this subject. I still haven't been able to get the dang power brick and it's the only one i haven't been able to get due to not being able to push that top left brick to where it needs to go. and nobody has even bothered to respond to or post a save game to get by escape from naboo and the red power brick for it.
chris mulder

Posted: May 27, 2010 1:35 PM   in response to: TimAZ987 in response to: TimAZ987
Happy/sad to see others have exactly the same problem about pushing the top-left brick in Escape from Naboo. Any help bug fix or cheat code to get the red brick anyway??
TimAZ987

Posted: May 3, 2010 3:36 PM   in response to: TimAZ987 in response to: TimAZ987
ugh come on people does nobody have a friggen fix for this? I mean geez there are two of us experiencing the same issue yet not one of you have answered or responded with any kind of a fix. Hell i've emailed tech support about this and they friggen think i'm asking for hints when i am reporting a legitmate technical issue that is occuring in game with not being able to move this damn block more then 2 directions.
TimAZ987

Posted: May 1, 2010 12:39 AM   in response to: makonix in response to: makonix
i'm experiencing the same problem. pc direct2drive download activated version. and i'm not seeing any updates or patches for this. is there a fix for it or am i sol on getting all 10 lego canisters and the power brick?
makonix

Problem with power brick puzzle in Escape From Naboo level
Posted: Apr 3, 2010 4:51 PM
I'm having trouble with the first piece(the only assembled piece on entry to area) of the puzzle(for the red brick) in the escape from naboo level of episode 1. The brick can be pushed from the right side and the lower portion, but not from the upper portion and left side.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums