I would like for the Wii version NOT to be a PS2 port. I'm not a technical wiz, but I'm pretty sure the Wii could have handled better graphics than on The Force Unleashed. Also, I'd like DLC for all the platforms. I konw that's not realistic, but I really felt cheated when they made DLC for Xbox-360 and PS3 but not for the Wii. Finally, it'd be cool if the Clone Trooper parts on the Wii used the little gun thing that you get with Link's Crossbow Training. Other than that, I haven't seen any games that use that gun adapter thing.
1. Support for Wii MotionPlus add-on, so you really have to swing the wii-mote - not wiggle it.
2. Optional Support for Wi-Fit Balance Board - imagine piloting an airspeeder, leaning right to steer right, leaning left to steer left and swinging your light saber at the same time. Or for the less combative - a simple race where you need to lean left, lean right, speed up, slow down and dodge your opponents to win.
3. Optional Support for the EA Sports Active leg strap. Then one can duck, jump, kick and swing the light saber. You duck and avoid the enemy light saber, you kick to knock an opponent back, etc.
4. Use the Wii-Mote to make on-screen decisions - with consequences. Its not just a fight, but a fight with options - i.e. send companions to fight the guys on the left or fight the guys on the right - leaving you to fight the ones on the other side. Do we go up or do we go down - each decision leading to a different encounter.
5. Levels with randomized encounter - so you don't always know who(m) you will be facing or what tactics they will use.
Watch the TV show and read the update file info on the Off StarWars site. They use Y-wings as short range bombers, new from the factory Y-wings have fully modular armor plates, and a bubble turret at the top rear of the main hull ala the older concept models here is a Link:
It has been used in about 4 episodes so fare in the show in this form. They say on the off StarWars site that it came into service during the Clone Wars and damand was so high that the small factories could barly keep up with the need for them. IE they were critcle in takeing down the Molevolence Battleship used by General Grevious to first disable and take down Republic shipping vessels and their escort. They were also key in the the Liberation of Ryloth Episode by useing a tactic ala Admeral Throng style (now we know that it was the Jedi Ashoka Tano who first used the tactic and that Throng being of sound mind and an expert in military history used it to great effect on the New Republic)
You should watch the show they are doing great things with expanding the universe of StarWars. We even got to see in the 2 part Molevolance saga that StarWars has Giant space dwelling Nebula eating creatures!
I'd like to see it have a TON of independent levels, each with an original story line. Also, a focus on clone troopers would be nice. Also, also, make the Wii controls less gimmicky and more...working.
It would be nice to have a whole arsenal of force powers like in the force unleashed.
And some space battles like in battlefront, but faster so you really feel the adrenaline.
Co-op would also be nice and a storyline which is even better than those from the jedi knight series.