Home » LucasArts Forums » Other Discussion » Off-Topic Discussion

Thread: Randomness

Permlink Replies: 5,558 - Pages: 278 [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 278 | Next ] - Last Post: Jul 16, 2013 12:34 PM Last Post By: Lea Nikkaya Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
SpongeTom

Re: Randomness
Posted: Jun 19, 2013 6:42 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
Y'all need to give it a rest. Sheesh, it's just the internet.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 6:11 AM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
Maybe if you'd stop trying to force me into your pitiful view of how you want me to be, I wouldn't need to react the way I do.

Wether you're willing to accept it or not, I'm not nice, friendly, kind, gentle, sweet or understanding. I've never been nor will I ever be. Simple fact is that I can't be. And if you're not willing to accept that as truth, that's your problem.

At least everyone else seems to know not to take my supposed 'insults' and 'critisism' too seriously. If I really did hate any of you, it'd be as obvious as a giant neon sign. ;)
DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 12:47 AM   in response to: SpaceslugReborn in response to: SpaceslugReborn
Off couse you are on her side. Saying @Lea is spiteful, resourceful, mean learn to accept her role you know how to jump to her defence I try to do that but she brings critiscism to every post I make

The Force lives forever.
DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 12:41 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Yes it was me. You went haywire the last time I think the ''dutchy'' post rings a bell im not a kid & yet again you got my age wrong are we going to continue this thing you have start on every forum. It was the way you posted on the mobile device the ''emotion'' as you call it that started this to many hahaha's. I think @spacelsug wants to give you a hug. He thinks I should consider you a friend friend is a strong word.

The Force lives forever.
SpaceslugReborn

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 8:31 PM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
I'm siding with Lea on this one. Sure she can be mean, dare I say spiteful, sometimes, but she is one of the most resourceful friends you'll ever have (even if she doesn't consider you your "friend" XD). Learn to accept her for who she is and you'll discover things you'd never even dream about.
9b18dffa18b9052...

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 3:38 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
"Also, what was so funny was exactly what I already explained in the very same post."

Hmm, ok.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 1:02 PM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
"tantrums"? Just how old are you, 5? Or are you just so unsure of yourself that you need to pick on literaly everything I say or do? Oh. NOW I remember you. Weren't you that kid who went to complain about me in Feedback, only for the mods to shoot it down by knowing better and telling you you were overreacting? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

They're not tantrums. Tantrums imply emotion. I don't do emotion. (Learn that fact. It'll make things ever so much easier next time you make the false assumption that I'm having an emotional response to anything.)

Also, what was so funny was exactly what I already explained in the very same post.
DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 4:33 AM   in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052... in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052...
I don't know @Lea has one of these tantrums sometimes. Thats why it is called Randomness.

The Force lives forever.
9b18dffa18b9052...

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 5:42 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
I don't get it, what's so funny?

:I
DarthStarkiller...

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 9:00 AM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
DeathSAMKILLER1986 wrote:
That news was about another game release turned into a april fool prank at the time. I heard in the news about EA buying lucas arts games.

The Force lives forever.

EA buying LA games? You got ALL the news wrong pal. You need to get more reliable sources or read them VEERY carfully.

You don't need to see his signature. He is not the guy you're looking for. He can go about his business. Move along.
DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 6:49 AM   in response to: DarthStarkiller... in response to: DarthStarkiller...
That news was about another game release turned into a april fool prank at the time. I heard in the news about EA buying lucas arts games.

The Force lives forever.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 3:17 AM   in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052... in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052...
dark fighter pilot wrote:
I want a 3D printer.

You can have an awful lot of fun with those... xD
SpaceslugReborn

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 7:44 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I saw an adult snapping turtle today. She was a beauty. ;)
9b18dffa18b9052...

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 2:59 PM   in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052... in response to: 9b18dffa18b9052...
I want a 3D printer.
DarthStarkiller...

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 9:47 AM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
DeathSAMKILLER1986 wrote:
Again, Wookiepedia & yes again I believe it.

There's no such thing in Wookiepedia. While I already know your news is inaccurate, post links. I really like to see the guys who said this.

You don't need to see his signature. He is not the guy you're looking for. He can go about his business. Move along.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 8:04 AM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
Frostbite on an Mobile device? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Either that rumour is fake, or EA has discovered Cocaine.

Apple's devices have nowhere NEAR the hardware required to run that. (The iPhones run on a Dual core. The SGS4 on an Octa core. Deal with it.)

And only the newest Android devices have a solid enough hardware for it.

The only device that will be able to run anything on Frostbite is the Galaxy Note 3, which is going to have 3G RAM.
DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 7:15 AM   in response to: DarthStarkiller... in response to: DarthStarkiller...
Again, Wookiepedia & yes again I believe it.

The Force lives forever.
DarthStarkiller...

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 6:00 AM   in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1... in response to: DeathSAMKILLER1...
Well ofcause xbox ONE and PS4 don't make games....it only let you PLAY games; it is the game developers who make games. :p

And where exactly did you hear EA only make SW games for tablets and mobile phones? Because that must be one hell of a phone if it can run Frostbite 3.

DeathSAMKILLER1...

Posted: Jun 16, 2013 1:10 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Xbox one or PS4 will not make star wars games I heard EA bought the rights it will be strictly for tablets & mobile games. Shame though but thats the games world. Always evolving.
DarthStarkiller...

Posted: Jun 15, 2013 10:54 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Nextgen, currentgen gengen whatever. PC is for all generations. :D

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums