Home » LucasArts Forums » Discussion » Discussion

Thread: Jedi Temple DLC coming to US PSN Thursday (edit)

Permlink Replies: 27 - Pages: 2 [ 1 2 | Next ] - Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 12:21 PM Last Post By: CaptUltima
CaptUltima

Re: Jedi Temple DLC coming to US PSN Thursday (edit)
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 12:21 PM   in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601... in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601...
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
@Master Nornu
Alright, thanks for the info.

@movielou
I think i will do just that :D
0c7c27660814e66...

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 10:28 AM   in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601... in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601...
finland eh? well while ur waiting u should listen to the awesomeness that is lordi
8abdffe6d4f0601...

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 9:21 AM   in response to: CaptUltima in response to: CaptUltima
I thought the US store was the only one that received it late?

I don't know what to say, CaptUltima. I found out more information about it here than I did with Sony. From what I understand, even people who called Sony didn't get satisfactory answers.

I know it's frustrating, but I think all you can do is wait just like the US store customers had to and hope it comes out next week.
CaptUltima

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 8:32 AM   in response to: menzo1337 in response to: menzo1337
Is the DLC supposed to be in european PS stores now?

Im from finland an european country and they are not showing up in my PS store.
0c7c27660814e66...

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 7:54 PM   in response to: HavokBR in response to: HavokBR
finally figured it out go to new game do all the stuff ur supposed to like hit accept and a save location then it will show u a list
HavokBR

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 5:55 PM   in response to: 0c7c27660814e66... in response to: 0c7c27660814e66...
Same here.

Ive just downloaded tje new mission but i cant find it
Jedi_Guardian_e...

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 4:20 PM   in response to: funkid79 in response to: funkid79
What costumes come with the level and which ones are in the pack?
0c7c27660814e66...

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 9:04 AM   in response to: funkid79 in response to: funkid79
funkid how did u get access to the lvl i cant find it in the mission select screen
funkid79

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 9:56 PM   in response to: Jedi_Guardian_e... in response to: Jedi_Guardian_e...
10 for the pack w/ the new lvl which includes a few new costumes and 5 for the 2nd costume pack. Personally I think it's well worth the $. The lvl is a nice sized level with plenty of action in it. I am soo happy it actually did come out today. Makes me wonder though what the hell is going is at Sony because the guy I talked to on the phone put me on hold so he could "research" what if any content would be available for TFU today and he said there was nothing scheduled and yet here it is. BTW awesome work on the new costumes and the temple.
Jedi_Guardian_e...

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 6:33 PM   in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601... in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601...
How much is it?
8abdffe6d4f0601...

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 5:51 PM   in response to: funkid79 in response to: funkid79
Hey, it showed up on PSN!
funkid79

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:47 PM   in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601... in response to: 8abdffe6d4f0601...
@Scruffy_Wookie: Looks like the board is getting
spammed.

@funkid79: Well that's just great...

I'll wait a bit longer, I guess. Sometimes it doesn't
update until 6-7pm Central. I'm on Eastern. If it
doesn't show up when/if the store updates, then I
might just end up keeping my money and look for a
video or something of someone playing it to see what
happens. Yeah, I rather be PLAYING it, but at this
rate, by the time it does become available, I might
not care much enough to pay for it. I dunno...

I hear ya. I was really looking forward to this specially since I loved the last one but at this rate I am kinda loosing patience and interest
8abdffe6d4f0601...

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:11 PM   in response to: Scruffy_Wookie in response to: Scruffy_Wookie
@Scruffy_Wookie: Looks like the board is getting spammed.

@funkid79: Well that's just great...

I'll wait a bit longer, I guess. Sometimes it doesn't update until 6-7pm Central. I'm on Eastern. If it doesn't show up when/if the store updates, then I might just end up keeping my money and look for a video or something of someone playing it to see what happens. Yeah, I rather be PLAYING it, but at this rate, by the time it does become available, I might not care much enough to pay for it. I dunno...
Scruffy_Wookie

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:49 PM   in response to: funkid79 in response to: funkid79
Can anyone explain to me why there are so many repeated posts in the Force unleashed forum page?????
funkid79

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:37 PM   in response to: menzo1337 in response to: menzo1337
Well after 5 hours of waiting I talked to a Sony rep on the phone who said he couldn't find any update for the game on their schedule soo I have no clue what the deal is.
8abdffe6d4f0601...

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 12:56 PM   in response to: jwallen87 in response to: jwallen87
I don't think we'll know for certain until after the PSN store updates later today. With Home being released today and all the madness that is causing, I hope it doesn't interfere with the regular Thursday updates.

I haven't read anything about the original delay, or if it will in fact be up today. I know it's been mentioned here, which is great, but I would've thought that Sony would've confirmed it as well.
jwallen87

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 12:09 PM   in response to: menzo1337 in response to: menzo1337
wait so it's not coming out today?
JediMudkip

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 12:59 AM   in response to: rama-x in response to: rama-x
We'll keep the goon squad off your doorstep for the time being ;)

There really is nobody at fault ere except crap timing. We have been told when it was coming and it keeps getting bumped. I'm REALLY hoping for Thursday myself. Menzo wouldn't announce it unless he was sure, trust me!
rama-x

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 10:40 PM   in response to: INDY4644 in response to: INDY4644
I'm not a conspiracy theorist & i'm not trying to start trouble. I just would like to point out the inconsistencies in menzo saying that the dlc would be up on monday & then saying that sony only updates on thursdays. One party is not being honest with the other. Whether it be over money or over deadlines, I don't know. Either way, yes I am upset after having to wait but that's life. If sony messed up, then update the network ASAP or apologize to the millions of consumers. If LA messed up then admit it & move on. Don't promise that the dlc will be out & then point fingers when it's not. Man up & either say who's to blame & what went wrong or don't say anything at all. Shrugging your shoulders & then saying something will happen monday & then when it doesn't just shrugging your shoulders again is just as inexcusable as screwing up in the first place . PR101 Again I'm not placing blame, I just think that there was no real explanation given as to why the dlc was released on thursday, then promised on monday, & then oops (nobodies fault) this thursday. ...gets down off of soapbox... please don't send LA security to my house to silence me
INDY4644

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 8:21 PM   in response to: menzo1337 in response to: menzo1337
My 60GB PS3 broke last week, so I'm getting an 80GB on Friday. For me, the DLC comes out on the perfect day. Plus the The Dark Knight!
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums