I made a post in another place about this but didn't realize this was here. I just bought started playing. I am going through in free play on ep IV chpt 1 and i cannot finish it because i cannot get c3po up to the top where you get the bridge to move across the top. any help is greatly appreciated.
I can't get this far. I am still stuck in the tunnel
room I have pulled all the levers. When you go in the
room just outside of the tunnel there is a door. If
you go through the door there is a gun thing and you
shoot ten ships and get a lot of money. I did all
that and no door opened or anything I can't find a
way through to find princess leia
When you went into the cell block corridor, did you go into the cells, or just pull the levers? The Princess is inside the last lever-operated cell on the right.
----- ****** SPOILER ******
I don't remember what you mean about planes - but if
you've found Leia, she should be in one of the cells
behind a force-field. There are two round buttons on
the floor, you step on one and your partner steps on
the other (OK if your partner is not a human player
it can take it a while to figure it out and join
you), forcefield comes down, and viola...
I can't get this far. I am still stuck in the tunnel room I have pulled all the levers. When you go in the room just outside of the tunnel there is a door. If you go through the door there is a gun thing and you shoot ten ships and get a lot of money. I did all that and no door opened or anything I can't find a way through to find princess leia
It's in a hidden compartment in the side wall after the exaust port. I can't seem to remember exactly cause I have'nt play the game in such a long time. IGN.com offers game guides and do tell where the power blocks are, mini-kit pieces are, ect.
The one I am having trouble with is kit 9 on your list. When I shoot the crate and expose the flower either 1/3 or 2/3 appears above it depending on whether I have already revealed the one in the hallway leading to this room. Maybe this is specific to the PSP, not sure but it is driving me crazy.
Ryan, not sure what you're talking about RE: the flowers on Chptr 1. (Are you sure it was Chptr 1, not another?) Here's how to find all 10 kits in that chapter:
1. Near the beginning of the level, when you see the Rebel Troopers run by you to your left, run to the right. Use a Dark Force character, break the black door & reveal the kit.
2. Under the grated floor, use a bounty hunter bomb on the shiny object to blow a hole in the floor, then drop down and grab it.
3. In the same room, use a Force character to extend 2 platforms on the far sided wall on the upper level. Jump on these extended platforms to grab the Minikit.
4. Collect 3 purple cube boxes throughout the level to unlock a kit. Once you find all of them, a kit will appear. Here's where the purple boxes are:
After Vader, next to the bounty hunter door, blow up the wall block on left.
In the bounty hunter room, after the red door, shoot the crate on left.
Same room: shoot the crates on the right side of the wall.
5. In bounty hunter room, build a door at the end of the hallway. Get the pieces by walking into the passages on left and right; build the door to walk in and get the piece.
6. After battling 2 waves of troopers, in the checkered floor room. Take a Force character to stack the crates from the far side of the wall on top of each other. Jump up onto the highest one to get kit.
7. In the small panel located in the upper-left of the first entryway after the 3PO shield is deactivated. Use the Force on the panel; it will open a door to the kit.
8. Take 1 of the vehicles you built in the bounty hunter room, drive it to the crane room, and put the vehicle up on the platform, which will raise you up to the kit.
9. In the room near the end of the level (which you can enter only with a Trooper), shoot the crate to expose the flower; another kit will appear.
10. In the room with the bathing troopers, use the Force on the floor of the pool to expose a kit.
Ryan - Thanks for the reply. As it turned out, I figured it out by myself last night.
In the future, I'll have to learn not to ask for help unless I'm REALLY REALLY stuck! LOL! I may not have any more problems, anyway, since I've found a great website with walkthroughs of every chapter. (www.mycheats.com)
Hop on one of the lizard things and ride it to the wall that had the three sets of doors you shot up to get massive amounts of studs. While right against the wall, jump off the lizard. You should be able to land on top of the wall and continue on.
When you turn the spindle, a light above the three tubes lights up each in turn. Turn it untill the light is above 3PO. Once it is, use R2 to activate the panel to the left of the tubes. He will be sucked out and deposited in front of you. When he is, switch to him and move him before he is sucked back in, at least on the PSP version.
Mildly stuck; perhaps I should try harder before seeking help, but here I is.
PC Version, Episode 4 (ANH), chapter 2: Jundland Wastes. I'm in the Sandcrawler, I've got R2, and I'm now in a room where 3PO can be seen trapped in a cage. How do I rescue 3PO from his cage?
I've tried using my body to push that green triangular Lego around (like a screw), but I just push it around in circles and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. That's not how to rescue 3PO, is it? If not, how?
I am stuck trying to find one of the canisters in ANH Chapter 1. The one I am having trouble with is the one revealed by finding all three sets of blue flowers. I have found the ones in the hallway leading to the storm trooper room and the ones in the storm trooper room, but cant find the third. I have been thru the level several times and blown up/shot/used the force on everything I can think of. Any help?
Ep IV, Chapter 3. Im Han/Chewie, I've left the Cantina, blasted a few baddies, exploded a door (with a box that was shifted to the door then fird upon) to get to a new place and found myself in area that I can't get out from (there's a cinema there!). There are 2 large lizard creatures (which can be ridden) a box, that can me moved but doesn't explode, a gate/door that is closed, and up on a ledge - 4 gates/rails that kinda shimmer red, but I cannae get out there? Help me community forum, you're my only hope!
i need help with the first chapter of episode iv ( blockade run ) on gameboy advance.
as soon as the fighting starts you turn 180 degrees, run and turn left and run down a hall and thru an arched doorway and the very first cannister of this level is on the characters left behind a force field......i CANNOT figure out how to turn the force field off to get the cannister to have all 10....i have the other 9 and i need just that 1.
i have tried EVERYTHING i can possibly think of....any help with this ????