Home » LucasArts Forums » Support » XBOX 360

Thread: "Maulkiller" Skin code still Available?

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Mar 15, 2014 8:34 AM Last Post By: maulkiller91
maulkiller91

Re: "Maulkiller" Skin code still Available?
Posted: Mar 15, 2014 8:34 AM   in response to: MitchxKilla in response to: MitchxKilla

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
i never even received my code well i did wen i purchased my copy of the pre orded version of game-stop
exclusive star wars the force unleashed the code was just a bunch of zeros :'( i was extremely upset and whats worse is they wouldn't give me a refund because i had already open and taken the tags off the box so i never got my maulkiller and i already bought a normal copy from Australia the only reason why i bought the games-top one is for maulkiller and i didnt even get it waist of hundred dollars what they really need to do seeing that most people never got this costume is they should at least make it a DLC i know i wouldn't be the only one happy with them for doing that i would personally walk to them and hug them if they would do this it would make my year

nick
lordkains

Re: "Maulkiller" Skin code still Available?
Posted: Apr 11, 2012 10:44 AM   in response to: MitchxKilla in response to: MitchxKilla

No.It was a gamestop pre order only and the code expires with that user once.

Edited by: lordkains on Apr 11, 2012 10:45 AM
MitchxKilla

"Maulkiller" Skin code still Available?
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 1:51 AM

Hello,

In a matter of weeks i will have the Force Unleashed II, and throughout the years, i have enjoyed purchasing DLC and Character Costumes through the First Force Unleashed, I will definatly be purchasing the Battle of Endor DLC as well as the Skins Pack, however, i have recently discovered the Maulkiller Costume Skin, i am not aware if it is still available for redeeming on Xbox 360, i have also discovered it was available as a Pre-Order Bonus for Force Unleashed II, if it is still available to this day, can some one, anyone find it in their heart to send me a code for Xbox Live on the 25th of December, it would really make my christmas and will continue my support into Star Wars and all of LucasArts Products,

Thank you, and May the Force be With you!
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums