Home » LucasArts Forums » Discussion » Discussion

Thread: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - SE for Mac???

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 7:13 PM Last Post By: René Juliás
René Juliás

Re: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - SE for Mac???
Posted: Feb 11, 2013 7:13 PM   in response to: kiwidesign in response to: kiwidesign

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
Hi! I would like to know if we should continue hoping that there i'll be a version of MI 2 for MAC?
PSYOLOT

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 7:36 AM   in response to: kiwidesign in response to: kiwidesign

i do play the game on my iMac!!!

but only in english that´s mad coz i´ll like to play it with german doubed
Jaybroni

Posted: Sep 19, 2011 11:39 AM   in response to: L.M.V.A. in response to: L.M.V.A.

The opening of the press release states:

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF. — March 10, 2010 — LucasArts today announced that everyone’s favorite pirate, Guybrush Threepwood, is heading back to the Caribbean in Monkey Island® 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge®. Coming this summer for Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on the PlayStation®Network, iPhone, iPod Touch and Windows PC, the new game follows on the success of The Secret of Monkey Island®: Special Edition and adds exciting new gameplay features to make this the most complete Monkey Island experience yet.

Also, the website does not list Mac as a platform being supported. I don't know where you heard that it was going to be released for Mac, but I can 99% guarantee you that there won't be a Mac version. Sorry.
L.M.V.A.

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 4:35 AM   in response to: kiwidesign in response to: kiwidesign

Any news on Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge SE for MacOSX?

Does this mean that Lucasarts is abandoning MacOSX platform for Monkey Island remakes?

If so, I very, VERY, disappointed at Lucasart!!! :(
RazdinKeen

Posted: May 4, 2011 11:07 PM   in response to: kiwidesign in response to: kiwidesign

Im with you on this one. I was ecstatic Secret of Monkey Island xSE was digital download for OS-X.
It makes a lot of sense not to have LeChuck's Revenge SE for OS-X..?

I don't get it..

Where's our answer?
kiwidesign

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - SE for Mac???
Posted: Apr 29, 2011 7:10 AM

MI2 - Special Edition has been released July 2010, almost one year ago. The fact we don't have an official Mac version yet means we're never going to see this happen?

The Mac version was announced alongside the other platforms, than what happened?

Please LucasArts let us know something, at least an official statement...
I'd greatly prefer to know that we're never going to have a Mac version instead of hopelessly wait for months...

Thanks a lot,
Lorenzo
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums