Home » LucasArts Forums » Other Discussion » Star Wars General Discussion

Thread: If you met George Lucas what would you say to him?

Permlink Replies: 69 - Pages: 4 [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] - Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 12:02 AM Last Post By: Jedi_Master_42
Jedi_Master_42

Re: If you met George Lucas what would you say to him?
Posted: Jun 28, 2010 12:02 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
I'd thank him and ask his approval on my fanfilms.
JediKaybee

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 12:53 PM   in response to: toadimonster in response to: toadimonster
Lucas doesn't even like Star Wars.....now I know why KOTOR 3 may never happen...

http:/ /www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-5-2010/george-lucas

toadimonster

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 11:28 AM   in response to: DrAriafya in response to: DrAriafya
KUTOS to you!
toadimonster

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 11:27 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I'd say May the Force be With you" just to freak him out a bit lol
yodasrevenge7

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 12:30 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I'd say:
"Where the crap is BF3!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????"
clone trooper 24

Posted: Dec 3, 2009 9:56 PM   in response to: DrAriafya in response to: DrAriafya
I would thank him for making star wars battlefront and republic commando (series and game)
DrAriafya

Posted: Nov 30, 2009 2:43 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I've always wanted to meet GL, but have not had the fortune to do so. I did request as a kid, but well, c'est la vie.

Anywho, seriously, I would ask with a straight face how come he had on T & A in Episode 3. It could have been done tastefully. He can develop some Tantra & Kama Sutra moves. Everyone would understand. And how come he removed the Rebel Alliance scene & not fight for 3 hours of Star Wars? Folks watch all the Episodes straight for 48 hours, over again and again, so what's up?

Then I ask, how come there aren't that many scientific exploratory facts in the movies, i.e. the "midi-chlorians" = "mitochondria" how come that wasn't developed more? It frustrates the bejeezus out us scientists. And we're geeky enough to just give out ideas.
albertxxx

Posted: Oct 27, 2009 9:58 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
greed clouds creativity and orginality
albertxxx

Posted: Oct 27, 2009 9:57 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
greed clouds creativity and orginality
clone trooper 24

Posted: Sep 26, 2009 7:57 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
point taken

why?
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 4:53 PM   in response to: clone trooper 24 in response to: clone trooper 24
Well, "Hi" is a pretty good idea.. :p

i'm on-topic.. someone call 911..
clone trooper 24

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 8:11 PM   in response to: Jaybroni in response to: Jaybroni
because he disappeared at least for a week or two nevermind just disregard that comment I am tired sorry Jaybroni and Master louie
Jaybroni

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 8:48 PM   in response to: clone trooper 24 in response to: clone trooper 24
hey masterlouie were did you go you disappeared or
maybe you were here and I just missed it. if you're
back welcome back

Lol, how can you say he disappeared? You've only been here 2 months!
clone trooper 24

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 8:07 PM   in response to: 35cec68ef7bd63a... in response to: 35cec68ef7bd63a...
hey masterlouie were did you go you disappeared or maybe you were here and I just missed it. if you're back welcome back

I agree make another empire at war or an expansion pack(s) for us please I don't have Forces of corruption yet
35cec68ef7bd63a...

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 7:20 PM   in response to: clone trooper 24 in response to: clone trooper 24
Lucas,
Love your work. Can you declare in worldwide news that this new show is officially non-canon in the star wars universe? thanks!
There are 5 things that make star wars great: story, lightsabers, blasters, war, and space. the original trilogy had all 5. Jedi Outcast, Battlefront, X-wing trilogy, Kotor, and empire at war followed in the trilogy's footsteps. please bring them back.

also, make a movie based on either the Old Republic, or on the Jedi Knight series, will ya?
clone trooper 24

Posted: Sep 20, 2009 8:44 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
Make the battlefront series a long lived franchise Lucas Please
TheSaint17

Posted: Sep 18, 2009 4:14 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I'd say congratulations in creating a fantasy world that most people love. To creating the Jedi as a Heroic being that we'd all love to be. To creating the Sith as the perfect nemesis to such heroes. For making Anakin Skywalker, to whom I am his double (but I wouldn't stray from the Light.. But I would learn Force Lightning like StarKiller). Thanks for making wonderful games like Unleashed and KOTORs.

The only negative thing I'd have to say... You are becoming too economically entranced, to stick with Star Wars you are turning to the Dark Side by following money rather than passion. Even if your year ends less off than you expected, remember the days of being a kid and having no money, but just a dream. Now look at you. You don't need all of the riches... And on that note... Make Hoth DLC, as the least you could do
35cec68ef7bd63a...

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 8:49 PM   in response to: clone trooper 24 in response to: clone trooper 24
Lucas,
I love the original trilogy works. I love 2 thirds of the clone wars. I hate the new clone wars series. get rid of it. also, bring back star wars tie fighter. and jedi outcast. love that ur bringin back the old republic. treat the new series like the holiday special: forget about it. love your works. can you give me enough money to buy a star wars trilogy arcade? thanks :)
clone trooper 24

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 8:12 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
mow who is this confused mathew I don't listen to people who say something is bad in their opinion can't you just be happy
super_renegadeg...

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 4:41 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
Did you ever think so many people would make so many stories branching out of yours?
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums