Home » LucasArts Forums » Discussion » Discussion

Thread: Hey guys!

Permlink Replies: 16 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: May 3, 2010 4:05 PM Last Post By: JediScotty20
JediScotty20

Re: Hey guys!
Posted: May 3, 2010 4:05 PM   in response to: Starkiller943 in response to: Starkiller943
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
i guess so, but he wouldn't have memory and would
probably have to rediscover his amped-up force powers
again. i just dont like the idea and i am sure other
guys agree with me when i say starkiller just cant be
a clone.

Agreed, I'm thinking that either he's suffering from some form of amnesia or Vader has somehow erased memories and Starkiller is slowly becoming his old self again. Just a theory, but I hope he's not a clone. He is an epic character.
Starkiller943

Posted: May 2, 2010 2:42 PM   in response to: Gregorius93 in response to: Gregorius93
i guess so, but he wouldn't have memory and would probably have to rediscover his amped-up force powers again. i just dont like the idea and i am sure other guys agree with me when i say starkiller just cant be a clone.
Gregorius93

Posted: May 1, 2010 7:40 PM   in response to: Starkiller943 in response to: Starkiller943
I don't see what the big deal is about cloning. This clone can do every thing that the original Starkiller can. It will be like he never died in the first place (or should I say never died again).
Starkiller943

Posted: May 1, 2010 7:24 PM   in response to: JediScotty20 in response to: JediScotty20
Agreed. Starkiller just wouldn't be the starkiller we know and love to take control of. But sadly, i translated that link in english, and starkiller is probably a clone in TFUII.
JediScotty20

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 9:55 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I really hope LA isn't planning on making Galen Marek a clone in the new game. It would completely ruin an otherwise awesome character. If he were a clone that would completely destroy my interest in TFU sequel and him as a character.
Darth Demon Hun...

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 10:30 AM   in response to: ARC-Trooper Com... in response to: ARC-Trooper Com...
OMg thats freaking awesome! Pleas fet a full translation of the whole thing! And the clone thing might be good!
ARC-Trooper Com...

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 1:17 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
I must admit, as excited as I am for this game, I had my worries about the story. From what that website said, I'm pretty happy with the story. The clone idea was good and from that little bit of translated french, it seems like they're going in a good direction with the story.

What will be interesting is if Juno will accept the new Starkiller when she finds out he is a clone (it's bound to happen).

Huzzah for TFUII!!
Jedi_Master_Mit...

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 1:16 PM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
Oh please don't be a clone. LA if you have any sense left please do not make him a clone. It would honestly ruin Galen Marek as a character for me
ahcsas6

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 1:04 PM   in response to: Gregorius93 in response to: Gregorius93
Cato Neimodia looks really cool, hopefully we'll get more info soon :D
Gregorius93

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 12:55 PM   in response to: phantom381 in response to: phantom381
So, the giant arena from the trailer is in Cato Nemodia and Kamino is also going to be in the game.
phantom381

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 12:13 PM   in response to: ahcsas6 in response to: ahcsas6
I wonder if those are actual gameplay pics, it looks really cool if it is.
ahcsas6

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 12:10 PM   in response to: phantom381 in response to: phantom381
Well I asked my mother to translate the white text in the beginning and it said something about that Yoda maby didn't talk about Leia but Starkiller when he said "there is another in ESB. And if my mom understood right the game will also run in 3D.
phantom381

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 12:07 PM   in response to: $parrow in response to: $parrow
yeah i translated the page and at one part it says, (he has memories of a life that he has not experienced, it must be wierd) or somthing like that. Anyone know when we'll get the game informer version, or whatever magazine?
$parrow

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 11:57 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
he's body had been cloned, but he's mind and soul are the same.(he has some broken parts from his past)
phantom381

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 11:54 AM   in response to: master900 in response to: master900
At first I hated the idea of him bieng a clone ,but this sounds really cool

If he really is a clone that is......
master900

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 11:41 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
Cool, hopefully we get to see some more info and gameplay on may 4:th.

I actualy dont understand whats all the fuzz about the backhand saber stance, i prefer the standard one, the one ofront of you. Still, cant wait!!
lego fan

Hey guys!
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 11:21 AM
http://lestoilesheroiques.blogspot.com/2010/04/star-wars-force-u nleashed-ii-images.html

Looks like we have 2 confirmed maps. And according to the article, Starkiller is indeed a clone.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums