Home » LucasArts Forums » Other Discussion » LucasArts General Discussion

Thread: Come and vote about JK4 [TDE]

Permlink Replies: 425 - Pages: 22 [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 | Next ] - Last Post: Feb 20, 2012 4:50 AM Last Post By: mimanol
mimanol

Re: Come and vote about JK4 [TDE]
Posted: Feb 20, 2012 4:50 AM   in response to: DarthRob117 in response to: DarthRob117
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
The Jedis are over used in Star Wars games nowadays... I want a Dark Forces prequel, with Kyle Katarn as mercenary.

Greetings.
DarthRob117

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 3:59 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
havent u guys played bf2 it had lightsaber combat aswell as blasters but who knows

i would like to see both games by the way

Edited by: DarthRob117 on Feb 17, 2012 4:00 AM
Wilfer88

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 7:29 AM   in response to: Zak the one in response to: Zak the one
Zak the one wrote:
A small update of sort.

http://kotaku.com/spark-unlimited/
http://www.sparkunlimited.co m/projects.html

The description of that project fits Jedi Knight WAY more than it does Battlefront. What do you guys think?

I probobly want Jedi Knight more then battlefront, but no, I dont think Spark that has done fps-games will try a jedi knight game, when we have as you said in the post later, that we still have Raven Software to think about.
Zak the one

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 2:39 AM   in response to: Zak the one in response to: Zak the one
A small update of sort.

http://kotaku.com/spark-unlimited/
http://www.sparkunlimited.co m/projects.html

The description of that project fits Jedi Knight WAY more than it does Battlefront. What do you guys think?
Zak the one

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 4:06 AM   in response to: mimanol in response to: mimanol
Good to see more people voting! I was wondering lately... I added Raven Software to my favorites page on facebook and they are really cool people. If you write something to them they will most probably reply. One of the people working there said they would love to make a HD remake/re-release of Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. Why not? I would love to see that happen someday. Alongside the next game :P
mimanol

Posted: Jun 7, 2011 9:22 AM   in response to: Mon Calamari CRS in response to: Mon Calamari CRS
Another vote from me... My second all time favotite game Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight (being X-Wing the first one).

Greetings.
Mon Calamari CRS

Posted: May 27, 2011 3:10 PM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
Ironspear

Posted: Apr 15, 2011 8:38 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
My personal Favorite was Darkforces 2: Jedi Knight as well as the Mots Add-on. I spent hours upon hours playing those two games both online and offline. Of course Jedi Outcast was kinda cool, but the level design on the DK2 was what drew me into the game. If the they had had better level design in JO, I would've probably had that be my favorite one.

I'd love a sequal in the style of the JK games, not in TFU. TFU seemed to be a face-roll.
Songinra Marek

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 4:44 AM   in response to: Zak the one in response to: Zak the one
Once again, let the Jedi Knight series arise!
Zak the one

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 12:45 PM   in response to: $parrow in response to: $parrow
Funny you should say that $parrow, I always felt the exact opposite.

Sorry for bumping, but since a lot of people have been asking about the JK series lately It's a good time to get some more votes maybe.
Songinra Marek

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 7:40 AM   in response to: corporalhd in response to: corporalhd
A new JK, kotOR, or any new Star Wars anything besides TFU sounds interesting at this point.
$parrow

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 12:40 PM   in response to: corporalhd in response to: corporalhd
in my opinion, only Jedi Academy was a great game. i always hated JO.
corporalhd

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 6:41 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
Let's face it. JK was the best series made with KotOR being 2nd
Seraphica

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 4:17 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
I know about 20 people who would vote yes including myself. Jedi Knight was a _SUCCES_!
Jedi Knight IV would bring alot of players...trust me.
Zak the one

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 7:59 AM   in response to: -ciN in response to: -ciN
Well since we all want JK IV we might as well spread the word outside the forums:

http://www. facebook.com/group.php?gid=144823395561534&ref=ts

Feel free to join or ignore.
-ciN

Posted: Aug 27, 2010 5:10 PM   in response to: amo3k in response to: amo3k
Me and my co-workers were just playing JA all day, boss was out so we all loaded up steam and had a blast. We all got to talking about how cool a new JK game would be... 8 years of new technology would make an awesome series even awesomer. Here’s to wishful thinking… 12 votes yes from here.
amo3k

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 11:17 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
YES, HELL, YES!
Lepy

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 2:42 PM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
Hello,

Jedi knight 3: Jedi academy was released in 2003. and that was like almost 8 years ago.......I've finished Single player a few times. This is the best SW game i've played and i've played ALL of them including LEGO XD. It has awsome combat sistem...it's not just clicking left mouse (or X) button like Force unleashed (i don't say it's not good game but JK is way better)etc. I play Multiplayer for 5 years, there are still around 100-150 players online....but most of good clans are dead if you get me: TDL, JK, O3, JS, Myth, AXIOM etc...mods are interesting but you can't play them for seriuos on line....just for fun and killing time XD. It is absolutely YES for next JK series. TBH, i don't care about SP (but ill play it just to see storyline)....i'm really interested i how are they going to make Multiplayer saber combat.

GOGO, wake up LUCAS ARTS!!!!!
Darth Huevos

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 9:57 AM   in response to: Darth Huevos in response to: Darth Huevos
I was just on the starwarscelebration.com website and found this.....

Already jam-packed with a full slate of intergalactic events, activities and attractions, Star Wars Celebration V today announced THE MAIN EVENT -- a live, on-stage interview with Saga creator George Lucas hosted by The Daily Show's Jon Stewart. The hour-long, candid conversation will spark a discourse sure to shed light on the storied history of the Star Wars Saga -- from its past to its future, with insider insights about the many steps along the way. A self-proclaimed lover of Lucas' "galaxy far, far away," Stewart brings a fan sensibility to the interview, aiming to focus on areas of interest to the many diverse and devoted groups that have helped Star Wars endure for more than thirty years. In addition to the dialogue between Lucas and Stewart, fan questions can be submitted through the official Star Wars Celebration V website.

Anyway, I understand that it is highly unlikely that my query will be addressed at the live venue but posed the question.... if us gamers could expect another JK game and/or if a movie based on Kyle Katarn and the expanded sw universe could be in the works? Maybe if we send in enough questions in regards to another JK game, they might get the hint?
Mandalorian525

Re: Come and vote about JK4
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 9:43 AM   in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82... in response to: 4ebd22f80e8ce82...
Y-E-S
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums