Home » LucasArts Forums » Support » PC

Thread: Problem on Dxun Sith Tomb SW KOTOR2

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Aug 17, 2011 6:33 AM Last Post By: Char Ell
Char Ell

Re: Problem on Dxun Sith Tomb SW KOTOR2
Posted: Aug 17, 2011 6:33 AM   in response to: Zacanelifius in response to: Zacanelifius
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
The patch name is sw_pc_english_from200424_to210427.exe

So if your version is 2.00.424 then yes, you need to apply the patch.
Zacanelifius

Posted: Aug 16, 2011 2:23 AM   in response to: Char Ell in response to: Char Ell
Hi. look im sure you would help alot. but amazingly i fund s solution so my main character was ding and that was that... so i used cheats for no mnember of the party dies and the load thing was sill in front of wim but i could awser the questions and when i was passt i just saved it load it again and DONE :D SCREW THOUS who say cheats are for noobs XD if cheats didint exixt i will still be stuck ( but now i dont need cheats ) and so again tx for tryng to help not many people do that
Zacanelifius

Posted: Aug 16, 2011 2:13 AM   in response to: Char Ell in response to: Char Ell
i have 2.00.424 english do i still instal the patch ?
Char Ell

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 8:27 PM   in response to: Zacanelifius in response to: Zacanelifius
Have you installed the 1.0b patch?

link to KotOR 2 1.0b patch

This link is to the patch for the US version of the game. There is a separate link on the page that will take you to the 1.0b patch for the international version of KotOR 2: TSL if that is the version you have.
Zacanelifius

Problem on Dxun Sith Tomb SW KOTOR2
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 6:16 AM
well when kira asks me to chose the leader o choose the 3 members i finish the map. and when the melandorian comes to finish the map and go to the main character the screen goes black (like the normal stuff when you change level ) and it says all the party members are dead and i have to load again. i trys whit difrent members i tryd like 10 times always the same error. can someone help me ?
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums