Home » LucasArts Forums » Other Discussion » Off-Topic Discussion

Thread: Randomness

Permlink Replies: 5,558 - Pages: 278 [ Previous | 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 278 | Next ] - Last Post: Jul 16, 2013 12:34 PM Last Post By: Lea Nikkaya
Lea Nikkaya

Re: Randomness
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 11:21 AM   in response to: SpongeTom in response to: SpongeTom
    Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this post Reply
Hahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhaha xD That explains why all the trains to Amsterdam were cancelled today XD
SpongeTom

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 11:01 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Lea Nikkaya wrote:
Im not aware of any holiday today. Must be some religious thing, i suppose.

That must be a really weird religion.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 8:42 AM   in response to: SpongeTom in response to: SpongeTom
Im not aware of any holiday today. Must be some religious thing, i suppose.
SpongeTom

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 8:39 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
We're talking about weed, right?
Pvt. Clone18

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 5:57 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Today is 4/20. I think it's an international holiday, but it certainly is in America. -_- I've got a few friends who surely will not be at classes today...this'll be interesting hearing their stories tomorrow.
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 19, 2011 2:21 AM   in response to: Pvt. Clone18 in response to: Pvt. Clone18
Europe has pretty much every temperature and climate. From -50C (-58F) in lapland (northern scandinavia) to +50C (122F) in the mediterranean and southern-slavic countries.

And if you count the continent instead of the EU, you can add the world record of -72C (-96.2F) to that.
Pvt. Clone18

Posted: Apr 18, 2011 6:05 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
Gosh...and I keep saying I want to go fight against a real army somewhere. Temperature is my biggest issue-not fear of dying. Just having to get up and get changed and deal with sharp stuff and cold metal things with my sensitive fingers in the freezing cold...can't do that....and Europe's gotta be cold (*ahem* not that I would want to fight any of the awesome cultures over there, but I'm just saying....*ahem*)

But yeah, geez, being out in the cold AND rain, that'd just be so unfun

Anyway, has anyone ever noticed that the people who have been through VERY SERIOUS CRAP in life are usually the most calm and happy yet the ones who've just been through a lot of "ohhh no my bf/gf dumped me" feel sorry for themselves the most?

Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 2:40 AM   in response to: Blackhawk1993 in response to: Blackhawk1993
The cold you get used to, even if -15C is awfully chilly. The rain, on the other hand, is very irritating.
Blackhawk1993

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 2:24 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
i, i had chemistry and physics in High School and i only remember now IUPAC .
Anyway, i googled Netherlands and i found out its soooo damn cooooooold.... omg....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne therlands
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 1:16 PM   in response to: Blackhawk1993 in response to: Blackhawk1993
I don't know what the UK has to do with it (i'm from the mainland. Netherlands) , but those of us who took chemistry and physics in highschool know what the IAEA is.

And well they seem to think its a good idea to not show up when they're expected. For the fifth time in the last month. And i've completely had it with that, so they'd better have found a very strong rock to hide under.
Blackhawk1993

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 12:53 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
well, i didnt know what IAEA meant... never heard of it before.... hmm.. its probably very heard in UK, but in Brasil it isnt...

hmm, loooool

why are your classmates are being jerks ?
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 10:25 AM   in response to: Blackhawk1993 in response to: Blackhawk1993
Blackhawk1993 wrote:

IAEA= International Atomic Energy Agency

No, really -.- ....

Sorry, i'm in a horrible mood right now, stupid classmates are being downright jerks.
Blackhawk1993

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:11 AM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
well, I think Lea is kinda right, its not like Chernobyl , there's still hope... Anyway, heres the link

http://www.iaea .org/newscenter/news/tsunamiupdate01.html

IAEA= International Atomic Energy Agency

Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 7:09 AM   in response to: SpongeTom in response to: SpongeTom
The leaked radiation is in total not even 10% of Chernobyl.

Overreacting.
SpongeTom

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 6:40 AM   in response to: lego fan in response to: lego fan
SpongeTom wrote:
The Japanese government rated this a Level 4 nuclear event. It's not Chernobyl or anything like that, but it's still dangerous.

Nevermind, the Fukushima I incident is now level 7 (same rating as Chernobyl, although the actual conditions seem to be somewhat less severe).
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 1:23 AM   in response to: Blackhawk1993 in response to: Blackhawk1993
hah, i was right. Then i'm 5 hours ahead of you.
Blackhawk1993

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 3:39 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
well,
we arent using saving time right now,
Lea Nikkaya

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 2:47 PM   in response to: Blackhawk1993 in response to: Blackhawk1993
No need to search, i already know it. For some reason I hesitate to question (meanign i'm not goign to), I have a knack for those things. It's downright creepy. (dont even need a watch. like i said. creepy)

I'm in GMT +1, you're in GMT -3. So, that's 4 hours. But if im not mistaken you dont use DST (daylight saving time. Most useless thing ever. You're not "saving time", thats ridiculous. Why would you want to keep changing the time every half year? Makes no sense!) so it's 5 for the moment.

I have to present my portfolio tomorrow (well, today, in 13 minutes). I'll just fill it with everythign from my DeviantArt....
Blackhawk1993

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 2:40 PM   in response to: Pvt. Clone18 in response to: Pvt. Clone18
Random??? I have a test of system of information tommorow :D

i wonder how much is the time difference between me and Lea
I guess pvt clone is in USA, so, its not that big time difference.

Btw, since i know Lea is gonna search for it, im going leave this info here:

I live in São Paulo. :D
Pvt. Clone18

Posted: Apr 11, 2011 2:34 PM   in response to: Lea Nikkaya in response to: Lea Nikkaya
It is amazing though, and I can understand him better
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums